Saturday, September 28, 2024

consume with a small quantity of sodium chloride

 

OEL Prototype Challenge Round 4: 180 miles of Watkins Glen - Well I got pole position, and I was leading the race comfortably when I disco'ed on lap 8. That's twice now in this series that I have retired while in the lead and 3 DNFs in 4 rounds so far. Maybe the Dome Honda had a bit of an advantage on this track, as I was faster than everyone even the ET, but the car failed again. 

Meanwhile, I have withdrawn from FactorFlip Racing League Indycar Series. I've been racing in leagues for more than 15 years and this is the first league I entered that has a "calendar" without any specific dates. They just announce that the next race is on 1-2 days before the event. I don't like this casual scheduling, so I abandoned this campaign. 

As for F1 Classic World Championship, preseason testing has been going well. I have switched to the BAR Honda car, because I encountered gmotor 2 errors with the Toyota car. On the hotlap, I'm about 1-2 seconds slower compared to the fast guys, but I think the gap will be smaller when the cars are in full race trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment