Saturday, August 13, 2011

Perils of the Panopticon


A few days since my last smoke and drink and the nightmares have returned full force. Been sleeping 10-14 hours a day but still I wake up fatigued and feeling lactic acid overload or something. Maybe I should detail my dream patterns and lucidity techniques here. Would it help anybody at all? Light switch test is always the best. Anyway, there are more reasons to intoxicate other than a good nights sleep. I do not need to tell you. Wonder what kind of personality I'll have after the summer break, let alone after the 90 days limit (for certainty) when I take that piss test. You know that who you are is largely based on your body chemistry. 

And there's no summer break really, I just signed up for USF1's GT3 series. Gonna run a Gallardo if my entry gets approved. Customs skins are allowed, too, so I might paint up something. (Pictured: my FXX Barchetta version 1.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment