Wednesday, August 19, 2015

drug user-friendly



The Ghost of Sebring whispers in my ear, "Get the point and you will be top ten." What a chance it is, because with three races to go, the dabblers and dilettantes have given up on this season. Recently, the grid has been smaller and so the chance to score points is greater. I hope to finish this season in 9th place, a far cry from the meager 4 points I scored all of last season.

I discovered a huge problem with my rig. The gas pedal flickers; I guess the hardware is fighting the good fight. Well, it has been more than 5 years since my last controller upgrade. Right now, I just max out the software sensitivity to compensate for the error. I lose some fine throttle control, but at least I'm sure I'm flat-out on the high speed sections.




No comments:

Post a Comment