Monday, July 17, 2017

Death of the Party

rFR Grand Prix Series - Season 12 - Final Standings




Congrats Antonio, rFR Season 12 Drivers champion! Congrats Arek and Andreas, rFR Season 12 Team Champions! A great season for me, I finish with my highest points tally (100) and highest position in the final standings (7th) in rFR League. 

It was an exciting and challenging competition, many of the old regulars did not contest the whole season, while new drivers kept coming and going. After my big crash at Brno I was able to keep a streak of top ten finishes despite the fluctuating grid. So, in the latter half of the season I was able to climb up a few positions in the standings. 

Now, it is a one month break before Season 13 begins. But there will be test races every week so it is not really vacation time. Season 13 will feature 2 tire compounds and refueling, so a lot of strategy will come into play during the races. 

As always, I hope to improve and be able to challenge the fast guys. At least, I have further proof of my reliability and consistency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment