Monday, September 4, 2017

Fadeaway Dunk



And we are back in the BMW M1 for Round 5 of HSO 1982 World Endurance Championship. It's been months since my last endurance race, after skipping Nurburgring (driver failure) and Spa (no cars available). We will race at Mugello Circuit in Italy for 1000km (191 laps), a track I have never seen before. I also don't feel fit enough to be honest, so I will have to ramp up the practice for this event.

At least I am familiar with the car, setting it up shouldn't be difficult. And it looks like Mugello is a nice flowing track with high speed corners so I hope it will be easy to learn. I haven't finished a race at all in this series and that has to change.

The drawback of running in this event is that I have to skip another race in rFR Grand Prix Season 13. Oh well, that season is lost anyway with that DNS and DNF in the opening rounds. I don't dwell on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment