Monday, December 11, 2017

rFactor Racers Grand Prix Series - Season 13: The Final

So, it is down to the final race in Brno to decide the Driver's Championship of rFR Grand Prix Season 13. Only 6 points difference between the leaders, Arek Kulak and Antonio Hreljanovic. It's gonna be a tense week of practice and an even more pressure packed race event. With Gustavo Montenegro's recent podium streak / victories, he has pretty much secured his 3rd place in the standings and Mclaren's victory in the Team Championship.

As for myself, I am still fighting for 9th overall, and Minardi is looking good for 4th in the Team standings. Too bad, I had to miss some races because of my disastrous dalliance with Endurance Racing over at HSO, and connection problems at the start of the season. Definitely, 8th place and over 100 points total was within reach.

The last time we raced at Brno I had a huge accident. This track is one of the few places where I have not recorded a finish. It will be good to end this down season with a high.









No comments:

Post a Comment