Monday, January 22, 2018

Simulation Hardcore Action Racing Team


It might be my final season at rFR League. They are moving over to rFactor 2 next season. So it's either I find a way to get rF2 or I find another league again. There's always HSO, but they might switch to AMS or rF2 as well. Anyway It has been a good run at rFR, over 7 seasons the last 4 years or so.



rFR Season 14 - The Drivers/Teams

Benetton 1995
#4 - Maxime Croussette
#xx - FREE SEAT

Brawn 2009
#63 - Ariff Roslan
#xx - FREE SEAT

Ferrari 2016
#19 - Arek Kulak
#25 - Andreas Fischer

Force India 2017
#2 - Eduardo Méndez
#13 - Augusto Floriano

Jaguar 2000
#31 - Edijs Batars
#87 - Juris B.

Lotus 1985
#21 - Fabio Lozio
#78 - Kimmo Savolainen

McLaren Indy 2017
#14 - Vince Wertenbach
#99 - Logan Johnson

McLaren 1991
#1 - Antonio Hreljanovic
#11 - Gustavo Montenegro

Mercedes 2016
#10 - Garri Grigorovich
#xx - FREE SEAT

Minardi 2000
#33 - Enzo Pessegatti
#42 - Alaster Langsom

Toro Rosso 2017
#88 - Julio Ronaldi
#94 - Jeffrey Backer

Williams 1992
#3 - Gabriel Marcos
#xx - FREE SEAT

We got 20 drivers and 12 teams total. Antonio Hreljanovic is still the Driver's Champion and he will run with the #1 season. Arek Kulak remains his main rival, but watch out for Eduardo Mendez AKA Joe McLaggen and Garri (Igor) Grigorovich. Maxime Crousette, Augusto Floriano, and my new teammate Enzo Pessegatti are the newcomers. I expect more drivers joining in as the season progresses. Of course, I am still running Minardi #42.


rFR Season 14 - The Calendar


As it is the final season using rFactor, 20 races have been scheduled. It is a good mix of current, classic, and non F1 tracks. That gives me until July to try and obtain rF2 or move to a different league. I suppose I could also take a break from online sim racing, but I don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment