Tuesday, September 11, 2018

cheers for beers


Just signed up for this six race series over at SRO. The Alfa Romeo 147 GT-R is way different from the F1 car I've been running the last couple of years, so this venture is gonna be more about learning something new than trying to win. I got about a week to prepare before the first race and I have done some recon laps. I think I can do well in this car, I just need maybe 1000 laps or more of practice.

They got a lot of different series going on over at SRO, but with racing games I don't have. This is the only rFactor 1 series on right now, so I have no choice. The races are scheduled for past midnight (2AM) where I am located and I have to stay up late to race. Still, after the long break where I raced only with robots, I am excited to return to racing against real people.



Sim Racing Online

No comments:

Post a Comment