Monday, April 15, 2019

negligible < slight < minor < moderate < marked < major < extreme

SRO Series Post Mortem


So I finished 4th overall in the Group C series. Not bad, but I was definitely one of the faster drivers in terms of single lap speed and should have finished higher in the standings (maybe even win the series). I just couldn't manage the traffic better in both qualifying and the race. My years running as a backmarker and getting used to letting faster cars pass did not prepare me for moments when I was fighting for position. It didn't help that I my connection speed is slow and I have so much lag. Anyway, it was fun to lead a race for a few laps and to finish on the podium for one event.

As for Formula B, I abandoned it because of schedule problems, but I was running good in that series as well. I have been racing for a long time and it is great to not be a backmarker anymore. It seems like I will be forced to take a break for now, though. There doesn't seem to be any rFactor 1 Sunday night series coming up. Maybe I will try to look for another league or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment