Monday, September 2, 2019

soft earned money

SRO Classic Formula 1 1978 LE Series Results


full results here

A fair season overall, with 4th place in the final standings. I couldn't keep up with the fast guys, particularly Ricardo who dominated this series with 6 wins from 6 races. But, I was clearly in the midfield with a chance for a podium finish at every event. Also, I think my general speed and confidence has improved. It is something I can apply when driving other cars.

Now it is time for another break as I wait for another rFactor 1 series to open at SRO. I think I will try to look for other leagues still running rFactor 1. There are still so many servers listed on the Matchmaker. Perhaps the problem is my aversion to social media. It seems the best way to get in touch with leagues nowadays is through that tweeter and facebooking thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment