Monday, September 21, 2020

Dream of Rad Duffer


Racinnexus DTM 2015 Series opening race is next week. 33 drivers registered, 12 races scheduled. I will be driving a BMW M3. Been doing some preseason testing the past two weeks. It hasn't been the best; I am struggling with the car and can't find my balance. I think I should just move all the weight to the back and try to drive it like a mid-engine car. About 2 seconds slower per lap compared to the fast guys. But at least I am not the slowest maybe. I expect to be in the top ten in the final standings.

I was also able to do a quick tour of all the tracks for SRO's Saleen Mustang Classics Series. I had a better time with the preseason testing of the Mustang. I find the car easier to drive that the DTM. It's like I feel the weight more or something. Maybe it's just because the Mustang is slower than the DTM. It could also be the series schedule; all street tracks. 7 races, each one a Death Star trench run except for Cleveland which is an airplane runway. I get so lost in the Cleveland race track.

No comments:

Post a Comment