Sunday, July 31, 2022

sentience -> sapience -> science

 

I'm signed up and all systems are go for LFR Radical SR3 Series. I'm gonna run with Rebellion SD AutoSports. I've done some initial testing at Circuit de Catalunya to get to know the car and now have a base setup I can work with. Soon I'll do some practice at the circuits on the schedule. There are two or three circuits I haven't been to and I will probably do some recon at those places. The rest of the schedule is at F1 tracks I am very familiar with so I think I can do well in this series.

I've been on a long break from competitive racing and the time seems to have slowed down. A day feels like forever, and whenever I don't have to prepare for a coming race I fall into some sort of apathy and anhedonia. I hope to get out of this rut. I need to feel the pressure and the excitement again.

No comments:

Post a Comment