Saturday, September 2, 2023

professor of mayhematics

OLDSCHOOL CLUB ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP 2023
ROUND 3 ITALY | 2 Hours of MONZA

I qualified 4th out of 9 runners. I gained 2 positions immediately after an excellent start, but threw it all away when I missed the braking point into the first chicane. A trip down the escape road and I end up in 7th. I stayed with the pack only until lap 3, when I hit the anti-cut bollard in the second chicane. There was substantial damage to the car but I was able to limp back into the pits for repairs. I rejoined the race in last position and with everyone else far ahead. In the clean air, I drove in some consistent lap times. Eventually I overtook some slower cars and with some front-runners running into trouble I recovered and finished 4th. Right back where I started albeit 1 lap behind the leader. Overall, a forgettable race for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment