Saturday, January 6, 2024

emergent properties


All systems go for OEL Blancpain Endurance Series, gonna run a Lambo Gallardo FL2 GT3. 6 cars registered so far but I expect more drivers to sign-up as the preseason test race draws near. I have driven this GT3 car before and setting it up was not a problem. I just have to get familiar with the five different tire compounds available and come up with a baseline strategy for the races. Only 5 events total for this series with plenty of time in-between, so I am waiting for another series from other leagues to open up.

And so it begins; another year of sim racing, to purify my character and drive away the evil thoughts the plague my mind. I need to work on my fitness and my focus, so I plan to reduce my excursions to the outside world and cut down on my smoking and drinking. Maybe even improve my diet and exercise some, too. I feel excited and I think I can win some races this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment