Tuesday, April 30, 2024

dummy fag lighters


HRL Super Formula 2022 Series - Round 4 Autopolis

With the previous round moved to one week later and the big OEL event just two days before, I did not have a lot of time to practice for this race. Consequently, I did terrible. I got mixed up in some incidents with other drivers, made some big mistakes on my own, and I even went off the track during the formation lap! Pathetic.

But because of poor attendance, I actually finished 4th. Somehow, my worst drive in this series produces my best result so far. I even move up the Driver Standings. Strange things happen in the world of simulation racing. For sure I could have done better but the result would be the same really, as the drivers who finished ahead of me were faster than me anyway. Maybe I wouldn't have been lapped or something. I just look forward to the next race and put this embarrassment behind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment