Sunday, August 4, 2013

really bad eggs


The years of plotting my escape has failed. I find myself in my customary last place even in the outside world. More than halfway past 2013 and still no real job. I have been sending my resume to some online ads but I get no reply. It's not looking good this way and I might just be opening myself up to identity theft. Anyway maybe nobody is looking to hire a nearly 40 year old hack with a dubious resume.

When I ask people if they could help me find work, two questions always come up: What can you do? and What do you want? 
And I always answer I don't know and I don't have any skills

Indeed it is not very encouraging to hear this and immediately puts a damper on my job quest. But it's the truth and I really can't think of saying anything else. Sometimes I talk about my online racing, only to end up belittling my experiences as a simulation driver. I must remain positive. There must be some sort of job I can do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment