Tuesday, February 9, 2016

your focus determines your reality

rFR Grand Prix Series - Season 9 - Review


Congratulations to Antonio Hreljanovic, rFR Grand Prix Series Season 9 Drivers Champion! Congratulations to Joe McLaggen and Arek, rFR Grand Prix Series Season 9 Teams Champions! I only ran in the last five rounds so I only got a 21st place in the standings out of 36 participants. But I did score points in every race I was in. Based on that performance, I think I would have finished 15th or better if I had contested the whole season. 

Onto Season 10, where we will use the same FSOne 2009 cars. I hope the admins open up the car setup menu, though. They limited the configurable options this season and I had some trouble setting up the car. I also hope to be able to enter a custom team next season, with my own helment and car livery. Thankfully, the league will return to the classic single race event, instead of this Season 9's complicated and gimmicky Sprint and Feature race format.

No comments:

Post a Comment