Sunday, February 5, 2017

stand then wave then push then fall

pic from HSO

Using my horrible Math, I figure I need to burn at least two full tanks and a half to make it to the end of this 173 lap race. A 5-6 hours Endurance Race, at my pace of about 30 laps an hour, plus pitstops... I must test some more concerning the tires life.

And then there is the jet lag. What is the hours shift between Metro Manila versus CET again? Who says who is ahead in terms of Earth rotation? I attempt to stay awake during what I think is the scheduled race time. I suppose I will be sure what time the race will be, if I make it to the first Qualifying session on Thursday (is it Friday at my location)?


Lady Luck helps me switch over to the #50 BMW M1 BASF, much easier to work with compared to the #60 Porsche 935 I signed up for, for this series. That car is a wild beast whose temperament is beyond my current comprehension.

The car entry list will change per event, so I hope to race with this M1 for most, if not all, of the season. I used a lot of BASF tapes making mixtapes when I was younger. Also, the GUI bug of this VLN GT PC mod influenced my decision to switch to this car.



Vanity's evanescence contravenes the permanence of such penance. A deplorable delusion that continues to develop. When the noise culminates into meaning, the despair fades into denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment