Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Nick Bourne


For Round 6 of 1982 World Endurance Championship over at HSO, we head to the revered Fuji race track in Japan. The old 80's layout here is a bit different to the 21st century Formula One circuit that I am used to, and since I am running a BMW M1 in this event, the car and driving experience is dissimilar as well. I plan to practice, practice, practice in the coming days to try and get fit for this big event.

The last endurance race I did in Mugello I had to park it because my body broke down. I don't want that to ever happen again. I modded a dead pedal to my rig, to address the leg cramp problem that occurred the last time. Now the issue is my dodgy internet connection. I hope it holds all throughout the six hour race.

So, I will have to miss another round of the Grand Prix Series over at rFactor Racers. And just as I had moved up to 10th place in the points standings there, too. It is a schedule clash, and there is nothing I can do about that. Online Simulation Racing, as it is, is already something only a few people enjoy. When you add the Endurance factor, then it really becomes special. That's why right now this race is my priority.


No comments:

Post a Comment