Tuesday, December 25, 2018

SRO Historic Group C


Another rFactor series has opened up over at SRO; Group C Prototypes! Immediately, I had flashbacks to ten years ago when I was running in the Sportscar Endurance Championships hosted by OATAS and VTE (using the Redline GTP mod for NR2003). I just had to signup for the chance to drive the Mazda 787B again. In this legendary car I had completed a solo drive 24 hours race at Le Mans. It was insane.

This six race series will use a League Edition mod, so all the cars will have the same performance, but I will still have the hornet's nest rotary engine droning in my ears. For me, it will be like coming home. I have not been this excited for a race series in a long time. I hope I can handle the workload of practicing for two different series with two very different cars, otherwise I'll just have to discontinue the Formula B championship.


No comments:

Post a Comment