Monday, January 18, 2021

Phosphenes

 

At last, we have the season schedule for Racin Nexus F1 2004 Series. 12 races total, on pretty much standard F1 tracks. Season opener is at India, a Tilke-drome that I don't have much experience with. The wet-dry race in Nurburgring and the night race in Singapore will be the toughest rounds. Should do well at Red Bull Ring and Barcelona, I have done a lot of racing and testing there. Looking forward to my favorites; Suzuka, Spa, and of course, Interlagos. 

I think I did well in the preseason tests. Looks like I'm in the midfield in terms of overall pace, but my car setup seems more stable and less prone to error than the fast guys. We'll see where we really are when the full grid shows up. I should be at the fringes of the top ten and podium finishes are not impossible. Attendance usually tapers off as the season goes forward, so I think 5th place in the overall standings by season's end is a reasonable target.

No comments:

Post a Comment