Sunday, June 13, 2021

assault shaker

 SRO F1 1978 LE Series Rewind


Congrats to Fabio Lozio, series champion, and thanks to Ken Jagger, series admin. It was a down then up series for me, I opened with 2 consecutive DNFs with an engine fail and a disconnect. But I made up for it with 2 second places and a victory in the next 4 races. The result, 3rd place in the final standings. For sure, I had the speed to take the series overall, and my laptimes definitely improved from when we ran this mod previously. So, all in all I am happy with my performance in this series.

Meanwhile, the Racin Nexus Group C torture continues. Like all the other RN mods I have raced, I still don't understand this car. I also had two consecutive DNFs here (due to disconnect) and am currently 5th in the standings as we move toward the series halfway point. The good news is that with the conclusion of the SRO F1 1978 series, I can now fully focus on this bizarre RN Group C car. There are a few more races left, so maybe I can still improve my relationship with this car and move up the standings.

No comments:

Post a Comment