Wednesday, June 30, 2021

time fades the reason

 


With the demise of Racin Nexus Group C series my schedule has opened up, so I decided to signup for SRO's Fabcar Restyle Challenge. After the torment of those Racin Nexus mods, driving this car is so much fun and a huge relief. It's predictable, forgiving, and it responds well to setup changes. 

Only 9 drivers have registered and I have no idea what laptimes the fast guys will be doing. But I feel confident that I can find my own maximum in this car. 5 of the 6 tracks on the calendar are F1 tracks I am very familiar with; the final race will be at a famous fantasy track called OldRing. 

And so here I am again, feeling upbeat and excited for the coming series. I hope to convert all this positivity into good racing results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment