Thursday, November 4, 2021

pure fogbank

 


It's the CMH Season Ender and the final Gold Star Event of 2021; the 1983 Silverstone 1000 Km. It's gonna be a full-on multiclass Endurance Race. I signed up to race in a BMW M1. I wanted to run in a Group C monster, but those cars aren't available for solo drivers like me. The Group C Junior cars were all taken, so I picked the faster Group B car. I think I will be fast enough in the M1 to keep pace with the Group C Junior runners. It will be a six hour race and my main goal is to finish. The Group B division win is up for grabs. The longest events I finished recently were the OEC Le Mans 5 hours last year and the RSRA Le Mans 4 hours this year. So I will have to work on the fitness a bit. This will be the toughest race I've done in a while. I got about three weeks to prepare before Qualifying Day and then Race Day, but I still have SRO Man vs Track Challenge and RN GT1 Power Series. It will be hectic these next few days.




ENTRY LIST

No comments:

Post a Comment