Saturday, March 5, 2022

siberian summer

 

I signed up for another series, this one with Rebellion League. It's the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, Multiclass racing with GTs and TCs on US Tracks. Gonna run a Porsche Cayman in the GT class for the LFR Team. With 3 different series already active I must be crazy to signup for a fourth. But this one won't start until after the SRO series has concluded, and with the current Racin Nexus series just two rounds to go. So I think there will be time enough to prepare for the races here. Plus, I have raced before on all of the tracks on the schedule and it will mostly be about optimizing the car.

I had been invited before (by Eitha Racing Team) to participate in Rebellion League, but I had to decline because of my commitment to Racin Nexus. I just lurked in the Rebellion Discord channel and saw that they had a great Season 2, with about 20-30 drivers per race. Multiclass racing with such a big grid... I couldn't say no this time when asked to join by LFR Team. I guess LFR were impressed by my performance in their GPE series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment