Sunday, May 1, 2022

dive dive dive

 


Congrats to Enzo Castillo, LFR GPE Series Champion. I finish third overall, scoring points in every race. I was lucky to win the wild and wacky opening race and had the points lead through the early rounds. But inevitably the fast guys got settled in and I couldn't keep up with the pace. Jean D'Apremont in particular won 4 of the last 6 races to take 2nd place overall after a slow start to the season. 

Thanks to all participating drivers and admins of LFR League. It was fun to be a contender even if I was a bit off the pace. I got some podiums just by driving clean and consistent and coming through when the guys up ahead ran into problems. 

And with that, it's time for me to take a break from competition. I am feeling tired and burned out after this foolish attempt to do three different series simultaneously. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man, nice blog, and thanks for the shoutout, you had a great season just by being consistent and that's what matters the most, hopefully I can race you in the future, cheers!!

    ReplyDelete