Tuesday, September 6, 2022

as bright as a black hole

I didn't know the LFR Radical Series was Fixed Setup when I signed up. I tested the car, tried the Fixed Setup and ran in the preseason race, but I just couldn't connect with it. I felt hamstrung driving that car and it wasn't an enjoyable experience. I tried to get the admins to make some changes to the setup but I was ignored. So in the end I withdrew from the series.

Instead, I will return to Racin Nexus League with their Super GT Championship. I'm gonna race with a Honda NSX. Two years ago I had been doing extensive testing with this very same mod, so I have a very good idea how the car will handle. 

The 12 race schedule will take me to the end of the year. Maybe I can get some podiums, but the Racin Nexus grid is very fast and skilled so I don't know yet where I will be in the pecking order. It is just nice to be busy again and have a goal in mind, after the long summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment