Monday, September 26, 2022

stand up chameleons

 


Round 1 Racin Nexus Super GT Series - Victory in Portimao! Yes nice! All the practice laps I had put in paid off. I had a good qualifying session and started in pole position. During the race the upshift paddle was glitching and I had some several missed shifts but I was able to contain the panic and keep the lead until the pitstops. At the end of the pitstop cycle I regained the lead and stayed there until the end. No big mistakes apart from the missed shifts. I didn't get the fastest race lap but I kept it consistent for the win. 

Now I gotta follow through and get another good result in the next round in Brno. I have raced there before and with the good baseline setup I have I feel confident for this next race. Time to focus and do another intense practice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment