Monday, October 3, 2022

when the 2D perspective projections of parallel lines in 3D space appear to converge


Round 2 Racin Nexus Super GT Series
- I win again! I also got pole position and led every lap from starting lights to checkered flag. I didn't get the fastest race lap though, so it is not a grand slam. But it's great that the intense preparation is paying off. I haven't practiced this hard since Man Vs Track Challenge at SRO. I am also able to focus as I am not racing in any other series right now. I kept it clean and consistent, stayed ahead of the fast guys, and pulled away from the rest of the grid. 

I'm starting to think I may have found a setup exploit. Maybe I am just driving better. But I remember I also did a lot of testing with this mod some two years ago. All those laps over different Japanese race tracks... I feel very connected to this car. Next up is Okayama, one of those Japanese race tracks where I did some extensive testing. So again I feel confident for the upcoming race. I just need to put in the practice laps. I hope to get the hat trick to start the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment