Monday, October 31, 2022

it was a dark and stormy night

 

We did it! Racin Nexus Super GT Championship is ours! It was a small grid (4-7 drivers) and I think I had a car advantage (mid-engine configuration, possible setup exploit) but I practiced a lot and was confident coming into every race. Thanks to all participating drivers and to our admin Djuricic Dragan. More power Racin Nexus League!

I dedicate this series championship to Driver61 Sim Racing channel on Youtube. Sometime around 2019, I started watching Scott Mansell's instructional videos. I applied the lessons I learned from that and moved up the grid, from being a career backmarker to a legitimate podium threat. Now I have won another series and I hope to continue fighting at the front.

I was able to replace my videocard without any problems. My car is as good as it ever was and ready to race. I don't know if there is any series I can join before the year ends though. For now I will just enjoy the downtime. There is a little pain in my right foot (capsulitis symptoms) so it will be good to take a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment