Thursday, October 20, 2022

time idioms

 

I signed up for Oldschool Endurance League (OEL) 4 Hours of Misano event. As of this writing, eight cars have registered; we all will be using a Porsche 911GT for the race. I can already feel my back and shoulders hurting after doing some test laps to setup the car. Misano is an ok track, with some challenging compound corners with mutliple apexes. I just find the scenery a little boring and I don't know if we will have time slip and run in the dark. My best lap so far is not as good as the fast guys, but my focus for this endurance race is getting the pitstop strategy right. 

Of course, preparation for this big event has cut into my practice runs for Racin Nexus Super GT Series. I don't know if I can keep up my winning streak there. And the next track for this series is Norisring where there are no high speed sweepers where I gain most with my setup exploit. Anyway, there are only two rounds left for Super GT. I think I have enough of an overall points advantage to take the series championship even if the win streak ends.

pic from OEL Discord

No comments:

Post a Comment