Monday, October 10, 2022

overcast empyrean


Round 3 Racin Nexus Super GT Series
- And it is a hat trick of victories with another win here in Okayama. Momentum is on my side and I have to keep on going now. I need to keep this up in the next round at Hungaroring. 

I wasn't able to practice as hard for this race this past week, as outside world duties got in the way. But it was enough and I got the victory. I also got pole position and fastest race lap. I have more stuff to do in the outside world again this coming week, so I will have to find the time to get ready for the next race. 

I must have found some setup trick to have this pace. I was clearly faster than the fast guys; drivers who were usually ahead of me in previous Racin Nexus events. But it is not just about speed. Consistency is also a key factor and I have made the least mistakes of the frontrunners. Maybe the fast guys aren't as motivated this time around, as they have been running in the front for so long. I don't know. I have never experienced this kind of dominance myself. Now I must work harder and not be complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment