Friday, December 9, 2022

event horizon deleted scenes


Racin Nexus Blancpain GT Series - Round 2 at Hockenheim

After the big crash at Watkins Glen any race without incident will be an improvement. I kept it clean this time and got 2nd place out of 12 runners and I am very satisfied with the result. I was fastest again in practice and got the pole position and the fastest race lap so I definitely had the speed to win this one. I just lost my nerve and couldn't turn on the speed when I needed to. 

Maybe race winner Marino Brozinic in the Ferrari also had the better strategy overall. He fueled up and nursed the tires all the way to the end without pitting while I took 1 pitstop and lost some time being stationary. I also had a poor start and lost 2 positions immediately. I need to make better starts otherwise all the work to get pole position is just wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment