Monday, March 4, 2024

tornado outbreak

 

Joined the HRL Super Formula Series preseason test race at Okayama and it was terrible. I experienced stuttering, lag warps, blinking cars... and I even got the dreaded RFE plugin DQ bug. But the worst of all, I was slow, around 4-6 seconds slower per lap compared to the fast guys. With more testing I think I can go maybe 2 seconds per lap faster, but that won't be enough.

So I am thinking of withdrawing from this series, but the admins are looking into the problems (I wasn't the only driver who had issues) and might release a patch in the coming days. But this league doesn't have a dedicated server, and I wonder how I'll be able to test the changes before raceday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things work out. Anyway, the next round of OEL Blancpain Series is coming and I will focus on that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment