Friday, July 12, 2024

escape goat

Signed up for Factor Flip Racing League's Indycar Series. Gonna run car #66 for VR25 Motorsports, (I've raced against the team in OEL). I've done a shakedown of the car, and the default setup is easy enough to drive. It's just a little hard to see out with the halo and the aeroscreen. The schedule is a mix of traditional circuits, street circuits, and speed ovals. Been a while since I've done an oval race, I think the last one was the ill-fated RSRA Indianapolis event.

With the OEL Prototype Series and F1 Classic World Championship ongoing, this will be my third active series and I am a tiny bit worried. The last time I tried three concurrent series my performance suffered through all of them. This will be like some sort of Triple Crown challenge, with LMP, F1, and Indycar series from three different leagues. I hope to do well with these fastest types of cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment