Monday, June 13, 2011

Butterfly Effect upon a wheel

This has gotta be a new low. Couldn't even stay awake waiting for the cable guy. I hope he comes back tomorrow or something. Maybe I should just figure out how to strip a coaxial cable properly myself. I don't remember having ever missed an appointment. This sort of thing just doesn't happen to me. My personal deterioration continues.

Maybe it is the detox attempt that has put me off. I feel constantly tired and sleepy and all the old injuries and aches and pains are acting up again. My body is all stiff and I have to shuffle around like some old man. Doesn't help that I've turned into a cyberchondriac. No use seeing a real doctor as I don't have any money for  treatment anyway.

My time and chance has passed and there really is nothing more I can do in this world or with this life. I've squandered all my opportunities and now it is just so difficult to get motivated about anything. Why should I clean up my act and try to be a better person? So I can afford a decent burial.

In between the world of physics and chemistry, and the realm of perception and memory, lies an eternal abyss known as cognitive dissonance. Imagination builds a bridge made of delusion and voila! The puzzle is solved, the lesson is learned, the secret is revealed. The creature wakes up and has become another slave to the dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment