Wednesday, September 1, 2021

sticky uppy bits

 


Classic Motorsport Hub holds a series of one-off events that count towards an overall Gold Star award. I signed up for Round 8, which features GP2 2005 season cars at the Bahrain circuit. I miss driving F1 cars and GP2 cars are pretty close in performance so I thought I'd give it a try. I am a bit familiar with the Bahrain track, so it shouldn't be too hard to find my pace here.

It will be my first event at CMH, but most of the drivers and admins I've already met and raced with at the big RSRA events. CMH is also kind of a spiritual successor to the old HSO league, and I have been lurking in CMH's Discord channel for a while, so I don't feel so much of a newcomer here. Now it is time to practice and setup the car. I think I can get a good result in this race.

No comments:

Post a Comment