Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Time Being

 


After almost 15 years of online simulation racing, at last, I am a series champion! I feel the vibration of achievement and success. I dedicate this championship to all the grid fillers and backmarkers like me. It has been a long and hard journey to get here. Lady Luck rode with me all the way. Thank you Racing Gods for saving my life.

Full Season results



Up next, I return to Racinnexus league with the GT1 Power series. This new mod is much easier to drive compared to the RN mods I have tried in the past. I'm gonna race with a Porsche 911GT1. Sixteen drivers registered so far for this 12 Round series. And of course, I will also run in the next SRO rF1 series, the highly anticipated Man vs Track Challenge with Ford GTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment