Saturday, August 31, 2024

pressurized carbon


OEL Prototype Challenge Round 3: 300 km of Le Castellet - Well, I finally finished a race in this series. As usual it was 2nd behind the ET. I just couldn't match his speed; he was around 2 seconds faster per lap. I did lead the race for a few laps when ET crashed at the end of his first stint and had a long pitstop for repairs. That got me in front, but he erased the advantage soon enough and was more than 40 seconds ahead by the finish.

Meanwhile, preseason testing has begun for F1 Classic World Championship - Season 2002. I'm gonna run with the newcomer team Toyota. As a replacement driver the previous season I hit a podium streak, so I think I will do well over the full series this time. With the 17-race schedule, we will be racing into next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment