Tuesday, December 7, 2021

mag dump

 


One more Endurance race before the year ends. We got the Bahrain 4 Hours, a one-off event from Classic Motorsport Hub and SimRacingWorld. There will be three classes; LMP1, LMP2/DPi, and GTE. I'm gonna run in GTE class with the Porsche 911 RSR in the famous Pink Pig livery. 

Of course I am excited for this race, even if my lower back is not. I've made some adjustments to my seat after the pain I experienced in the Silverstone 1000km. But I am also thinking of getting some sort of athletic back support. 

Otherwise preparation for this race is going well. The car is easy to drive and I have plenty of experience in the Bahrain circuit. The car has a bit of tendency to oversteer on corner entry, but I think I will be able to fix this with some setup changes and a more careful approach into the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment