Thursday, December 23, 2021

toin coss

 SRO Man vs Track Challenge - Final Standings



Congratulations to Fabio Lozio, Man vs Track Series Champion. Thanks to all participating drivers and thanks to our host Ken Jagger. I had a great run, winning both of the 60 mins races in Sebring and Spa. I was leading the championship standings during the first half of the series but I just couldn't hold on to it. This was the toughest series I ever run and learning and racing on these tracks was staggering but also quite rewarding. The car was practically fixed setup, with only a few parameters that could be changed and not much of range within those. Most of the tracks were narrow, bumpy, and with little to no runoff. One little mistake could be fatal or make you lose a lot of time. I had to dig deep and practice hard for this series and even if I didn't win the overall, I am very happy with my results.

And with that, another year of racing is concluded. I did 54 races this year and won a series championship for the first time. Certainly a milestone for me. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the short break then come back stronger next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment