Wednesday, December 1, 2021

zoonotic transmission

 CMH 1983 Silverstone 1000km Results


Congratulations to Matthew Sibanyoni and Daniel Prieto, overall winner of the CMH 1983 Silverstone 1000km. Congrats also to Filippo Marazzi, third place overall and winner of Group C Junior division. And yes, a good result for me, 5th place overall and winner of Group B. 10 cars started the race and 6 finished, so another congrats to all the finishers of this grueling Endurance Race.

My lower back is still hurting a bit, but it is still a great feeling to compete in and complete another Endurace race doing a solo drive. The start was trouble free, and I was quickly pulling away from the other Group B car. He DNFed early on, so the Group B win was secure and all I had to do was finish the race. I was optimistic that I could fight with the Group C Junior cars, and towards the end I was gaining a lot of time on the Mazda 717C in the battle for 4th place overall. From 2 laps behind I was able to close the gap to within 20 seconds when my front left brake failed. From there I had to nurse it home in the final few laps and held on to 5th place overall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment