Monday, December 13, 2021

ulterior designer

 Racin Nexus GT1 Power Series Final Standings


Congrats to Djordje Kovacevic, Series Champion. He had a great season, finishing on the podium in 10 of the 12 races. A so-so season for myself, anywhere from 1 to 3 seconds behind the fast guys per lap, but I did finish all the races I entered and end up 4th overall. I missed one round because I joined the big 1000km race at Silverstone with CMH.

The Racin Nexus GTR car was a lot easier to drive than the other RN mods I have tried in the past. I just couldn't find the speed and wasn't at the limit. I was also more focused on SRO Man vs Track Challenge and did not like my preparation level for the races in the series. 

Only two more races to go this year, the CMH-SRW Bahrain Race (which has been shortened to 2 Hours) and the final round of Man vs Track, 1 Hour at Classic 60's Spa in Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment