Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Formula Action International League


Online Racing League WEC Series - Round 3 : 2 Hours of Monza
- I was a bit better prepared for this race compared to the previous rounds. I started 3rd in GT class, got punted off by an LMP early and lost a lot of time, but recovered to finish 3rd in GT class. I was on a 2-stopper while the guys ahead did only 1 stop and were generally faster than me. It didn't get dark this time, but I did get tired towards the end of the race. 

Meanwhile, I just signed up for Formula 1 Classic World Championship - F1 2000 Season. I am back in the Minardi! Yes, nice! I was able to do some practice laps on the server and unfortunately, I am way off the pace. It's been a while since I drove an F1 car and I have to relearn some stuff. Everything is coming up faster and I have to concentrate more to hit my marks. The tail keeps swinging out and I have a lot of setup work to do. My throttle input is just terrible after driving a GT car all year. There's still some time before the opening race and I think I can get up to speed if I can just get the reps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment